----- Original Message ----- From: "Piotr Szafran" <p_szafran@xxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, January 11, 2005 2:15 PM

Hi, I am testing prepaid funcionality with gnugk-2.2 and freeradius. Everything seems working fine until radius doesn't return small h323-credit-time and call should be disconnected before user hangup. I have 2 endpoints cisco 827 and gnomemeeting and they behave different. Gnomemeeting disconnect the call after proper time but counting from alerting message (eg. call should last 10 sec- after ringing for 10 sec it is disconnected without beeing even connected), cisco do it better -it allows for a call that lasts exactly the time given by radius (counting from connect).
I found that radauth module sends parameter calldurationlimit in h225 acf message to the endpoint, and endpoint disconnects the call. But it only happens with gnomemeeting. With cisco the gk disconnects the call, because there is no calldurationlimit in h225 (probably cisco says earlier that it cannot perform such an action).
I want to control sending calldurationlimit with gnugk to be irresistible to different endpoints implementation. How can i do it? Can the call duration limit not be sent in acf?

Thanks
Piotr