gnugk error

Hello Ppl

I tried to include this ldap stuff in my GNUgk thing but i m getting
some problems.
i first make the prepocessor definations with inclusion of HAS_LDAP
and remove HAS_RADIUS as i m not going to use RADIUS.SO then i compile
the program and it gives me following errors

------
Fatal error C1083:cannot open include file:'ldap.h':No such file or directory
Error executing c1.exe
Creating Browse Info file
BSCMAKE error BK1506:cannot open file'.\Debug\gkauth.sbr';No such file
or directory
Error executing bscmake.exe
----

Tell me how can i getout of this problem and to tell u the fact i m
using GNUgk 2.0.7 and it dont have any ldap.h in it, so guys help me
out.and tell me what does this mean

#ifndef HAS_LEVEL_TWO_API

wish to hear from u guys soon...i m in dire need cz i cant compile it.

thnx in advance

bYe