Re: 2.0.9 and Slackware 10

Hello Mikal....

Well first all happy new year to all of you...

Some time ago (2 weeks ) I posted a message
explaining the problem gnugk deals with multiple
interfaces and the IP number it sends when talking
to those interfaces....

He situation is:
1) machine (a) has multiple interface
	one internet interface and another innner interface
	the the client network 172.16.x.x
	This machine have other tunnel (ppp) interfaces
	running (about 5 tunnels) tun0,tun1,tun2....
	each tunnel has its own ip numbers....
2) Machine (b) is almost the same....

3) machine (c) is an gnugk that has an internet IP,
	and tunnel to the (a) and (b)...

the network is setted up so a gateway on inner network on (a)
	access another gateway in inner network on (b) and (c)

The problem arises when I genereate gnugk on (a), (b), and (c)

At the start of gnugk it listen to all the interfaces setted up,
	please note that a machine can contain 200 tunnels...
if I specify only one interface (with the -i paramenter), it
	listen to the correct interface...

But when I set up the gnugk network via permanent-endpoint or
	neighbor... the packet it sends from one gnugk to another
	comes with the ip of the original interface, and it the
	route to the gnugk is the tunnel (because the gnugk on (a))
	is behind a firewall (that I cannot change...)) the gnutk on (a)
	receives the packet from the correct interface, but when (a)
	tries to reply, as the return information on the udp packet is
	pointed to another interface on (c), the packet is lost...

The ideal solution is that the gnugk builds the (ip packet) with the
return address of the interface it sends to...

May be I am loosing something in the configuration but is there
a way to specify those kind of operation described above????

Thanks in advance,

Sergio