----- Original Message ----- From: "zhanghongxing" <zhanghongxing@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, December 30, 2004 4:18 AM

Hi,
I met same problem. When I use Gnugk2.2.0 with Advanced Radius server(VOIP), every time when
endpoint unregister from gnugk2.2.0. it can't register again. Technical
engineer told me every time when endpoint register gnugk. Gnugk will
send message to Radius server, Radius server will lock the account of
this endpoint. But when endpoint unregister from gnugk. Gnugk didn't
send message to radius server, so radius server will not unlock the
account. Then next time when endpoint register gnguk. Radius server will
refuse it. That's it!

Regards,
HongXing