----- Original Message ----- From: "Bulgaria Online - Assen Totin" <assen@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, December 28, 2004 11:11 AM

ourlsn> Hi all,
ourlsn> Previously I have asked about gnugk as a proxy server. After I will to
ourlsn> deal with two Windows Netmeeting client with either one NATed, it works
ourlsn> prefectly. But if one of the side using the phone, it didn't work. So i am
ourlsn> suspecting this Planet VIP-101T support proxy or not. Anyone comes up with
ourlsn> any idea? Thanks!

Planet IP phones work OK for me with GnuGK 2.2.0. My GnuGK has 2
interfaces - private one (192.168.x.x.) and a public one (195.24.x.x.)
and works in full proxy mode.

The phone has a private IP address and speaks with the private
interface of the GK. Both outbound and inbound calls work fine.
Make sure you have all "special" options on the phone "on" (h.245
tunneling etc.).

Also, I'd say it is the Netmeeting which does not work properly. I
discourage all my clients to use any software phones and stick with
proven hardware solutions.

WWell,

Assen Totin
Development Manager