----- Original Message ----- From: "brothaluca" <brothaluca@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, December 25, 2004 4:36 AM

I have following configuration:
PWLib Pandora(v1.7.5)as shared library
OpenH323 Pandora (v1.14.4)
GNUGK v. 2.0.9

I have problems with some endpoints:
- when I am using openphone v. 1.8.1 calls are ending with duration of 7s (always same duration)
- when I am using Planet VIP-101 (ipphone) calls are ending with duration of 15s (always same duration too).
In the log I can see, that GK received DRQ or got problems with assertion ( cant connect without setting port....). Its testing environment (2 or 3 terminals, 1 permanent endpoint I am sending calls to). I tried with other versions of PWLib and OPENH323 and with GNUGK 2.2.0 (there were problems with assertion, no problems with DRQ in my tests). I read in interoperability section that PLANET VIP-101 is working well with GNUGK.

Have you got any ideas, what might be wrong?

Regards

Brotha

PS: Sorry for my English...