Problem detected but not solved....

Hello...

There is a problem with gnugk and cpus running several interfaces...

In my case, gnugk (1)is running on a FreeBSD 5.3 release,
with one internet interface, and several tunnel interfaces... tun1, tun2 .... tun120....
each interface is a point to point with an address in common, that is not the internet address

that is:
tun1 172.16.1.40 -> 192.168.202.1
tun2 192.168.99.34 -> 192.168.202.1
tun3 192.168.16.9  ->  192.168.202.1

Internet interface: 200.176.A.B

There is another gnugk (2),(3),(4).... that reaches (1) via a tunnel interface
(so there is no need for nat...)

but when I call from (1) to (2),(3),(4).... the gnugk sends the
return address of the internet interface... 200.176.A.B

Of course, when (2) sends the answer back,
the package does not reach (1) so the call fail...

Is there a way to inform gnugk that the package going to a
neighbor or endpoint goes with the ip of the interface route to
that neighbor or endpoint???

Thanks,

sergio