CISCO-AS5300 + GNUGK + PSTN + ENDPOINTS

Dear All,

can someone who had worked on Cisco AS5300 and gatekeeper help out.

I have a cisco AS5300 (this register with gnugk as A gateway) and this same
cisco box is connected to the a foreign gateway to send all external voip
traffic and at the same time it connected to PSTN through the E1/PRI to send
all POTS traffic locally.

However, I have successfully configured the Cisco to register with gatekeeper.
but each time an endpoint (that register with the gatekeeper) make a call both
local pots and external voip traffic. It doesnot pass beyond the CISCO.

Can someone guide me on what next, I have set up a dialer-peer on cisco but I
have not successfuly make a call on either link.

Wishing all merry chrismas.

ARUNA MUHYIDDIN,
MONARCH COMMUNICATIONS LIMITED,
2, AGORO ODIYAN STREET,