gwprefixes problem

HI,

I've three gk in neighbor and each one has a prefix asociated in
RasSrv::GWPrefixes.
When dial a number the GK send a LRQ to all the neighbor and the call is
completed with the first  host that appears in the RasSrv::GWPrefixes, not
the one that has the prefix.
(Ex. If I call to 0056xxxxxx, must be completed by gk3 but is completed by
gk1)
I'm using gnugk 2.2.0 under FreeBSD 5.3.

Thanks in advance.

[RoutedMode]
GKRouted=1
H245Routed=0
DropCallsByReleaseComplete=1
SendReleaseCompleteOnDRQ=1
ForwardOnFacility=0
CallSignalPort=1720
SupportNATedEndpoints=0

[Proxy]
Enable=0

[RoutingPolicy]
Default=internal,neighbor,parent

[RoutingPolicy::OnARQ]
Default=internal,neighbor,parent

[RoutingPolicy::OnLRQ]
Default=internal,neighbor,parent

[RoutingPolicy::OnSetup]
Default=internal,neighbor,parent

[RoutingPolicy::OnFacility]
Default=internal,neighbor,parent

[GkStatus::Auth]
rule=allow
#default=forbid

[RasSrv::GWPrefixes]
gk1=001
gk2=0051
gk3=0056

#[RasSrv::RewriteE164]
#[!]original-prefix=target-prefix[,target-prefix,..]
# if you set ! -> target-prefix+origial-prefix, not set replace orginal
with tar

[RasSrv::Neighbors]
#GKID=ip[:port;prefixes;password;dynamic]
GK1=gk1
GK2=gk2
GK3=gk3

[Neighbor::GK1]