Re: Security Denial for SQLPasswordAuthentication

Thanks Michal for ur suggestion. I am sorry for my
dumbness in this aspect. How to explicitly enable
RRQ/ARQ password protection in CISCO 186 ATA ? And one
more thing is for setting time zone do I need to use
NTPIP ? because we don't have NTPIP server running.

Please suggest me.

Thanks

Jagan
--- Zygmuntowicz Michal <m.zygmuntowicz@xxxxxxx>