Re: Quintum With Gnugk Problem

The Setup Acknowledge message being passed onto the
originating Quintum is not being sent by the
terminating Quintum.

Quintum supports H323v3, the SetupAck-UUIE was
introduced in H323v4 which is what GnuGK supports.
Quintum's do not have the capability of sending
SetupAck-UUIE.

I assert only that the GnuGK is passing along SetupAck
instead of the CallProc from the terminating GW.

This in itself is different but should not cause the
originating Quintum to reset.  It worst the message
should be ignored.

As I've said looking into preventing the reset is
something to be done.

Perhaps there is a way for GnuGK not to send SetupAck
as a workaround?  I am not an expert there, perhaps
others have a suggestion.

As for UserUser, make sure both the Orig & Term GW's
are config'd to register to the GnuGK, it should work
then.
Debug trace to look at would be "ev +h323s ch" to
start with.

QEng7

The all-new My Yahoo! - Get yours free!
http://my.yahoo.com