Avaya 4606 IP Telephone

I have been trying to use the Avaya 4606 IP Telephone (with support for
H323) with Asterisk and GNU Gatekeeper (version 2.0.8).

Has anyone else attempted this? Any success or definite failure?

However I have no success so far. The phone registers itself to the
gatekeeper, and then unregisters. And this is repeated for as long as
the phone is connected to the LAN. The same behaviour happens with
OpenGK, so I think the problem lies in the phone, but it never hurts to
ask...

I have now downloaded 2.2 and I am compiling it, to have another go.

I can provide packet dumps (from Ethereal) of the communication between
the gatekeeper and the telephone if anyone is interested.