Child Gatekeeper

Hi Folks.

I'have one question, one customer need to get on my gatekeeper 100 clients autenticated
but this clients is behind a nat, is this customer setup one gk, as child of mine, the process of the autenticate and billing etc etc, where is done? in main gk or the customer gk?

Is posible setup one gk/proxy, that permit every user can call, and accept call from outside, and the procces ( AAA ) is done in my gk and not in the child ( customer gk )?
Or this procces is donde in the child gk?

Best regards.
Cesar.