Query

Hi
  I am using GNUGK 2.0.8,i compiled it,it is fine,but
i have one problem.I want to connect to my database
and insert my own data into that database,where to do
that in code is my problem.Is there any login and
logoff procedure in the code avaliable for
authentication of clients like ATA.Can u please help
me in this it is really urgent.Wat is RAS uesd for do
i need to understand it in order to authenticate the
client.
Thanking you
sridevi