RE: Prepaid cut-off sample datafill?

openh323gk-users-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> I am using authentification with freeradius and it s
> really important for me to make a prepaid control,
> could you please help me with more details about that?

I think you have to fill the "h323-credit-time" attribute
with the amount of seconds the user has left (calculate
this for example from the amount of credit divided by
the cost per second of the call). This should be done when
a call is being authorized by GNUgk at the RADIUS server.

So your database server should know how to make
calculations etc. We used MS SQL with FreeTDS because we
had the necessary intelligence already on that platform.

I have no idea how to do all this exactly, because the
environment where we used this is not available anymore
(harddisks formatted etc.) and we don't remember the
exact details.

Sorry.

--
Andreas Sikkema                Rits tele.com
Scheepmakersstraat 11      3011 VH Rotterdam