Playing Video clip/Video Slide with end point?

Greetings to all,

I apologize if this is the wrong list to post to, but I'm not sure where to
post this question. If there is a better place then this, please let me
know.

I want to have an end point setup to auto answer an incoming H.323 video
call and have it play a file or show a video slide. Has anyone does this
before?

Thanks,

Tom

--
Thomas Earl
Network Engineer & Designer

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in
a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside,
thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming...'Wow! What a
ride!!'" --Jack Wilson