----- Original Message ----- From: "Joel n.solanki" <zealous@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, November 16, 2004 6:23 PM

Dear all,

this is my yesterday's problem some friends have already given me
suggestion but that didnt work. so today i m giving the detail
information so that i can get the problem solution.

I am trying to configure billing system on gnugk with postgresql and
radius.

Things used in this:
1) freeradius-0.9.2.tar.gz
2) gnugk-2.0.8-linux-x86.tgz
3) postgresql-7.3.2-3

According to the sqlbill found in openh323gk/contrib/sqlbill I need the
above things. I did the procedure mentioned in sqlbill. Now when i have
configured all things i added the user in postgresql for testing like
this.

1. Create an account (voipaccount) object. Example:

       INSERT INTO voipaccount (balance) VALUES (10);

2. Create an user associated with this account (voipuser). Example:

       INSERT INTO voipuser
(h323id,accountid,password,firstname,surname)
         VALUES ('voip1',1,'secret','John','Smith');
       INSERT INTO voipuser
(h323id,accountid,password,firstname,surname)
         VALUES ('voip2',1,'secret','Joe','Smith');

3. Fill tariff table with a list of allowed prefixes (voiptariff).
Example:

       INSERT INTO voiptariff (prefix,description,price)
         VALUES ('PC','PC2PC',0.01);

This is the ditto copy i have done in my postgresql.
now i started gnugk and radius.

I start the my dialer and given the gatekeeper ip and username/password gatekeeper ip: 202.202.202.202
uid : voip2
pwd : secret

On dialer it tells me :::: Invalid user name or password
but i have given the right username and password ..umm dont know what is
happening.

------------------------------------------------------- This SF.Net email is sponsored by: InterSystems CACHE FREE OODBMS DOWNLOAD - A multidimensional database that combines robust object and relational technologies, making it a perfect match for Java, C++,COM, XML, ODBC and JDBC. www.intersystems.com/match8