some errors still unresolved:

Hi,

i run my gnugk as

cd /home/gnugk
./gnugk -c gnugk.ini  -o gnugk.log -ttttt

how do i put this entry in cron ?

make a script containing the above and respawn it ?
or give full paths like

/home/gnugk/gnugk -c /home/gnugk/gnugk.ini -o /home/gnugk/gnugk.log -ttttt

also, still i get Tokens Not Found when i try to use from the ATA. I
don't have access to updated cisco images.  I did followed the ATA
guide on the gnugk.org website, but no help :(

My INI looks like this:

-------------------------
[Gatekeeper::Main]
Fourtytwo=42
Name=GNUGK
Home=11.22.33.44
TimeToLive=60
StatusPort=7000

[RoutedMode]
GKRouted=1
H245Routed=1
CallSignalPort=0
CallSignalHandlerNumber=1
RemoveH245AddressOnTunneling=1
AcceptNeighborsCalls=1
AcceptUnregisteredCalls=0
SupportNATedEndpoints=1
DropCallsByReleaseComplete=1
RemoveCallOnDRQ=1
SendReleaseCompleteOnDRQ=1
ForwardOnFacility=1
ShowForwarderNumber=1
Q931PortRange=20000-20999
H245PortRange=30000-30999
ConnectTimeout=60000

[LogFile]
Rotate=Daily
RotateTime=00:00

[GkStatus::Auth]
rule=regex
regex=222.333.444.*
default=forbid
Shutdown=deny

[RasSrv::RRQAuth]
default=allow

[RasSrv::RRQFeatures]
AcceptGatewayPrefixes=1

[RasSrv::ARQFeatures]
ArjReasonRouteCallToSCN=1
ArjReasonRouteCallToGatekeeper=1
CallUnregisteredEndpoints=1
RemoveTrailingChar=#
ParseEmailAliases=1

[RasSrv::LRQFeatures]
NeighborTimeout=2
ForwardHopCount=2
AlwaysForwardLRQ=1
AcceptForwardedLRQ=1
IncludeDestinationInfoInLCF=1
CiscoGKCompatible=1

[Gatekeeper::Auth]
RadAuth=required;RRQ,ARQ
default=allow

[RadAuth]
Servers=11.22.33.44:1812
SharedSecret=somesecret
LocalInterface=11.22.33.44
AppendCiscoAttributes=1
IncludeEndpointIP=1

[Gatekeeper::Acct]
RadAcct=required;start,stop
default=accept

[RadAcct]
Servers=11.22.33.44:1813
LocalInterface=11.22.33.44
SharedSecret=mysecret
RequestRetransmissions=4
RoundRobinServers=1
AppendCiscoAttributes=1

[RasSrv::GWPrefixes]
GW=*

[RasSrv::PermanentEndpoints]
111.111.111.111=GW;*

Please let me know if I have some errors in my .ini file that is
causing the ATA not to work, or is the cause of frequent gnugk down or
customers having occational problem of getting denied.

Also, is there a way that I can optimize my mysql so that it handles
all the heavy load of the radius transactions? Approx users logins are
around 200 with around 25-50 active calls in average at a given time.

Thank you all for your help. Appretiated a lot.

Cheers,