Re: Re: Re: Re: Unable to establish call: x.x.x.x:port didn"t accept the call error, to Zygmuntowicz Michal

Hi,

Hmm … I have only one physical interface on my machine – Ethernet card with 192.168.120.32 IP assigned. This the only one IP assigned, no more IPs (virtual servers or something) configured.

When I run ifconfig I see only this: interface (eth0) and the loopback interface (lo).

So I suppose these are the only interfaces on my PC … (I don’t have anything else like vpn or ppp, pppoe …)

I’m capturing with command:

tethereal -i lo -w capture -R '!(ip.addr==217.172.148.1 && (tcp.port==22 or tcp.port==6667))'

& tethereal -i eth0 -w capture2 -R '!(ip.addr==217.172.148.1 && (tcp.port==22 or tcp.port==6667))'

It’s one line. So the two instances are running at the same time to capture both interfaces. This provides me with ability to merge these two files and have it relatively in sync.

I’m filtering packets sent to and from my home PC over SSH and IRC server messages. I hope my syntax to capture is correct, by I’m not completely sure about this.

I used exactly this command to observe situation described before. The eth0 capture file is published and lo capture file was blank so I didn’t publish it because I think it is useless :-)

And 462ms, 133ms seems to be long for you? Of course it’s not so quick but still not long enough to generate a timeout or something similar. And then notice that delay between ARQ and ACF is 406ms, it simply takes a time to process (parse) incoming packet and Capability Negotiation packet belongs to the longer and more time consuming ones (because of parse, rewrite and compose new one is needed, I think)

Correct me if my understanding of this is wrong.

But notice that:

WITHOUT NetworkInterfaces SET IT IS WORKING PROPERLY … ‘only’ IP addresses sent are wrong.

From local (because here are sent good IP to local endpoint) LAN I’m able even place calls to destinations belonging to parent GK, everything ok, except wrong IPs are sent to parent GK but parent GK is ignoring it so it’s working.

And when I add NetworkInterfaces option this brakes effectively and ‘ didn’t accept ’ error appears. So I don’t think the cause of this can be sending messages to another interface.

I’m really desperate of this. Maybe if you can catch me on my ICQ #288718326 we can try debug in real time so I can immediately try changes you suppose.

Thank you very much for your time.

Best regards, Igor