GK for Behind-of-Linksys Router Endpoints

I have noticed that if I have an endpoint connected to a Linksys router, or
some other dumb router, I need to DMZ the EP.

What happens then if I have multiple endpoints behind a single dumb router?

Not sure how other developers did it, but I saw a product that allows
multiple endpoints behind the dumb router, without any "special" config
changes on the router, register to an outside GK, receive inbound calls from
the PSTN, and make outbound calls to the PSTN.

Is this possible with GNUGK?