Re: Changes in match_tariff function (sqlbill)

On Wednesday 27 October 2004 13:01, Zygmuntowicz Michal wrote:
> 1) Yes, you can solve it this way, but you will have then add blocked
>      destinations to each group. This is the same problem as the current
>      one (adding active destination to each group).

Not absolutely so. Adding a few blocked destinations to each groups not the
same as adding a hundreds active destinations to each group.

>      Which other convenient way you see with routing policies to block
>       a few hundred prefixes that change dynamically?

I don't understand what does it mean 'dynamically', but one way is to rout
blocked destination to unexistant GW (100.100.100.100 or 192.168.168.168).

> 2) Just stop thinking about groups;) Some people do not use groups at all.
>     No voiptariffgrp and voiptariffsel. Then you see that to match the
> correct
>     tariff, we need to compare currencies.

And what about some other peoples, who don't use neither groups nor
currencies? Or don't use destinations? Or gnugk at all?
Whether the developer can satisfy inquiries (or whims?) of absolute all
possible users? Whether better to enter any restrictions?
I, apparently, have understood: you are that user who does not use groups!

--
Best regards,
Igor Prokhorov