Re: list of online names

Hi
you can connect to status (7000 I think) port via telnet with a perl script
(mrat is a good choice or you can make your own script), run a "show current
calls" or something like this with the script, then you parse the result in
perl/cgi and show it via apache server

if you find a simple solution tell me too

Vasix

--
Vasile MITREA
Netpoint Technical Support