Tariff Routing and Access Control

Hi Michal,

I was following the thread that you were having for longest prefix matching
and security holes in implementing complex access groups. I suggest a
reading of the php_PGACL project available at:-
http://phpgacl.sf.net

This is an implementation of the Generic Access Control List that makes life
simpler.

By following the principles in the site above, we can actually implement the
access control object directly into the gk itself!

Regards,
Ap.Muthu