gnugk 2.0.8 and radius - invalid response authenticator

Hi all,

I have tried all my best to solve this problem for over 2 weeks with no good
result and I am seriously in need of your help. I am aware that many people
has got it working but why mine is problem? I checked radauth.txt and follow
the instruction but still can't get it to work..

I am using radius + Mysql for authen and accounting. When I tried to
register with gnugk I always receive message "PDU received from
192.168.1.111:1812 has invalid response authenticator".
I tried to debug the message but nothing was displayed.
I tried NTRadPing and I got response as follows:
:
response: Access-Accept
-----------------------attribute dump----------------------
vendor cisco  cisco-avpair=h323-ivr-in=terminal-alias:fred2;

My gnugk.ini is as follows:
[Gatekeeper::Main]
Fourtytwo=42
Name=OpenH323gk
Home=192.168.1.111
StatusPort=7000

[RouteMode]
GKRouted=1
H245Routed=1
CallSignalPort=1721
CallSignalHandlerNumber=1
RemoveH245AddressOnTunneling=0
AcceptNeighborsCalls=1
AcceptUnregisteredCalls=0
SupportNATedEndpoints=1
DropCallsByReleaseComplete=1
RemoveCallOnDRQ=1
SendReleaseCompleteOnDRQ=1
#ScreenDisplayIE=
#ScreenCallingPartyNumberIE=
#ScreenSourceAddress=
#ForwardOnFacility=1
#ShowForwarderNumber=1
#Q931PortRange=20000-20999
#H245PortRange=30000-30999
ConnectTimeout=180000

[GkStatus::Auth]
rule=allow

[Gatekeeper::Auth]
RadAuth=required;RRQ,ARQ
#RadAuth=sufficient;RRQ
#RadAuth=optional;ARQ
default=allow

# Configuration section for RadAuth authenticator module
[RadAuth]
Servers=192.168.1.111
#LocalInterface=localhost
RadiusPortRange=10000-11000