gnugk to loadbalance gateways

Hello,

I want to use gnugk the following way: Two (cisco IOS based) gateways both
have a bunch of lines, which are used for both PPP dialin and as gateway to
and from the PSTN. I cannot predict which of the mashines is used more than
the other, but have to poll it someway. To poll the mashine I would like to
use SNMP.

Depending on which mashine is used less I would like gnugk to route calls
going to the PSTN to use the mashine with more idle lines, or any other
metric that I calculate from the SNMP variables.

Does gnugk support this kind of interface to influence the selected gateway ?
Assuming that I need to touch the source code: About where could this
funtionality be built in ?

TIA,

Fritz