registered prefix/h323gwid to parent GK forwarding

Hello all,

I wonder if it is possible to forward E164-ID or H323-ID of endpoint
registering in gnugk to it's parent GK, definied in [endpoint] section ?

I mean such a scenario, when i.e. gnugk is registered in cisco GK without
any prefixes and when end-user terminal register with some prefix in gnugk,
gnugk will re-register itself in cisco GK with this particular prefix,
forwarding later all the calls coming for this prefix to endpoint terminal.
Prefix = E164 number or H323-id.

I need this to connect from outside world to end-user by two possible ways;
when he is available and connected to gnugk - via this link, or - when he is
absent - using other way (default pstn gateway i.e.).

Thanks,
Bangla