Re: Changes in match_tariff function (sqlbill)

I think it is usefull, because if you have user1 with different tariffs on a
diff dests on the CONTRY and user2 with the same tariffs on the hole world as
user1, but only one tariff on the same COUNTRY, there is no needing to
rewrite all prefixes for the COUNTRY with the same price. You can insert one
tariif with COUNTRY prefix and other (higher) priority.

--
Best regards,
Igor Prokhorov