From: openh323gk-users-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:openh323gk-users-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Teodor
Georgiev
Sent: Wednesday, October 20, 2004 8:32 PM
To: openh323gk-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re:  Disconnection due to timer expiry

Where do you see that message ?

This is given if the ISDN T310 times expires. It is very
common to the T303 timer.
After the calling endpoints sends a SETUP message, T303
timer is started. Until the T303 timex expires (by default 4sec),
the calling party must receive either ALERTING, CALL PROCEEDING
or CONNECT message.

You have to either increse the timer value or troubleshoot and see
why the calling endpoint is not getting a message.

On Wednesday 20 October 2004 15:04, Abano, Fernando wrote:
> Cause - Recovery from timer expiry

---
Best regards,

Teodor Georgiev