Problem registering GnuGK to Cisco

Hi all,

I am trying to get GnuGK to register itself as a gatekeeper to a Cisco. It works fine, Gnu can see the Cisco, but the ISP who is managing the Cisco doesn't see my registration into this Cisco. I defined their Cisco as gatekeeper and I also defined my gatekeeper under [endpoint], but no luck. Is there any way to force GnuGK to register itself?

Other question is what I shoul define under [Endpoint]. I guess I shoud define the ip address of the Cisco as Gatekeeper, but what about the H323ID? Should it be the ID of my GnuGK box which registers nito the Cisco, or should it be the ID of the Cisco I am trying to register with?

Please help, as this is driving me nuts for the past three day.. :-)

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Regards, Rene