Call Control

Hi all,

I'm currently using GNUGK 2.0.8 with very few problems, yet I'm facing a few
challenges of which I need some help with.

1) Every time I add/change/remove a permanent endpoint in the list, the list
would refreshes itself and delete appropriate endpoints.  I'm wondering if
there were to be calls going to this endpoint while I wish to take it off the
list, is there anyway to keep all on going calls until it engage in a CALL
COMPLETE while the endpoint itself is removed from the list once the list gets
refreshed??  If this works, I won't have to drop any calls going to this
gateway, affecting calls in progress.

2) I understand GNUGK require some sort of patches before it can support Max
calls per endpoints. (But if some of you have a fix/patch for this already, I
would really appreciate a help hand with this)  Is there a way I may specify
Max call per GK?!??  Meaning I would drop calls once I receive a specified
amount of calls.  Better yet, can I specify/control the amount of calls
originate from a certain IP?!?

PS: I understand that using "RedirectGK" can achieve this with another GK
standing by, buy what if I don't need it to be redirected to another GK??  I
simply want to reject all incoming calls after it reaches a specified amount
of calls?

Thanks for any help!!!