Which ports should I open in the NAT BOX for the endpoints??

Hello,

I'm using OpenH323gk and find it very complete, but I have a few doubts:

My scenario:

1) My gatekeeper is in the DMZ with all ports open running signaling
call control in 1721, windows XP based no firewalls, public static IP
address internet with 64 kbps. link.
2) Remote endpoint (A) Cisco ATA186 (local IP: 192.168.0.250) with ADSL
1024/384 Kbps. behind a NAT BOX.
3) Remote endpoint (B) Cisco ATA186 (local IP: 192.168.1.251) with ADSL
1024/384 Kbps. behind another NAT BOX.

I want to control the call with the gatekeeper in routed mode only,
having all the control signaling traffic thru the GK BUT all the voice
data direct between the endpoints.

1) Is this possible?? the NAT boxes have Dynamic Public IP Addresses
that change no so freq but they do.
2) Which ports should I open on the NAT boxes for each ENDPOINT??? the
ATA's are configured to use TCP port 1720 and 1721 for each FXS
respectively, and the mediadata on UDP 16384.
3) Should I open the H245 port range in the NAT boxes???
4) Any other port to be forwarded?
5) Any clues about what should I look in the logs?

I'm a little lost here, could somebody help me?

Today I did hear voice from point (B) but they couldn't, the log on the
GK and in the ATA shows that the call is in progress and with no
problems, but I cannot hear anything, maybe it's just a port problem,

I cannot route/proxy the voice traffic across the GK as it is located in
a very slow link and I need the endpoints with direct voice traffic.

My GK config:

[Gatekeeper::Main]
Fourtytwo=42
TimeToLive=180
Name=AdvH323GK

[RoutedMode]
GKRouted=1
H245Routed=0
CallSignalPort=1721
SendReleaseCompleteOnDRQ=1
SupportNATedEndpoints=1

[Proxy]
Enable=0
ProxyForNAT=0

[RasSrv::RRQAuth]
default=allow

[RasSrv::RRQFeatures]
OverwriteEPOnSameAddress=1

[GkStatus::Auth]
rule=allow

I also changed the ConnectMode on the ATA's to enable tunneling for
H245.

The NAT boxes for the endpoints have port forwarding for TCP ports
1719-1721, UDP ports 16384-16624 to the endpoint each.
GK in DMZ.

ANY HELP WILL BE APPRECIATED.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR TIME.

Ernesto G.