Gatekeeper in non-DMZ environment

Right now, my gatekeeper in DMZ with public ip( all ports are open)  I would like  to put it in   non-DMZ opening only ports that is required by gatekeeper in routed mode(GKRouted=1, H245Routed=0) It is NOT in proxy mode; just routed mode.. I would like to know all the  TCP and UDP ports that I need to open in the firewall.  I know  tcp  signaling ports which are usually 1718 -1721 but when I opened these ports, using PC-To-Phone softphone, the other end could not hear me, but I could hear him. Then I have to make  my gatekeeper in DMZ again to get things working. What other ports do i need to open? can some one  help me in that? Thank you very much.
.