Re: (gnugk+radauth+psql) HELP!! Thank you Zygmuntowicz :-)

Thank you Zygmuntowicz
When I find solution for this i'll post it here!
Thank you again ...

Zygmuntowicz Michal writes:

No, there is currently no solution implemented.
You can try to enable keepalive tcp option for all tcp sockets,
if it is possible from the kernel level (I don't know).

A temporary solution is to set DefaultCallDurationLimit
and catch all calls that hit this limit. At least you know which
calls are the zoombie ones.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ajemal Amin" <acho@xxxxxxxxx>