Proxy everything

I would like to setup GnuGK to proxy all netmeeting connections. I
thought it would be a very simple setup, but it is not working.
I have a single GK server with a single interface. I want all my users
to use this server as a gatekeeper and every aspect of their connections
to be proxied through the server. The main reasoning is that the users
are in many different offices without direct connectivity to each other.
Looking over the documentation, it appears the supplied proxy.ini should
work with two minor changes. The docs say that not setting the
InternalNetworks under [Proxy] will cause all connections to be proxied.
All systems I am testing can register with the gatekeeper fine. Whenever
I try to make a call between two systems, I get a response "The other
party did not accept your call."
What am I doing wrong?

Thanks I advance.
David

Here is my config:
[Gatekeeper::Main]
Fourtytwo=42
TimeToLive=600

[RoutedMode]
GKRouted=1
H245Routed=0
CallSignalPort=1721
CallSignalHandlerNumber=2
RemoveH245AddressOnTunneling=1
DropCallsByReleaseComplete=1
SupportNATedEndpoints=1
Q931PortRange=30000-39999
H245PortRange=40000-49999

[Proxy]
Enable=1
T120PortRange=50000-59999
RTPPortRange=50000-59999
ProxyForNAT=1

[GkStatus::Auth]
rule=allow

# EOF  -- by cwhuang

"This information in this e-mail is intended solely
for the addressee and may contain information
which is confidential or privileged.  Access to this
 e-mail by anyone else is unauthorized.  If you
are not the intended recipient, or believe that
please do not print, copy, retransmit,
disseminate, or otherwise use the information.
Also, please notify the sender that you have
received this e-mail in error, and delete the
copy you received."