Re: H.450 supplementary services available / GPL enforcement

I forgot to include a quote from the article:

"The solution has been developed solely by SysMaster
engineers and contains 100% SysMaster manufactured
equipment and software. No other third-party ..."

http://www.eetimes.com/press_releases/prnewswire/showPressRelease.jhtml?articleID=X219253&CompanyId=2