----- Original Message ----- From: "Andreas Sikkema" <andreas.sikkema@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, September 29, 2004 10:02 AM

Rafat Subhan wrote:

With regards to above Cisco document, I also encountered same, as
gatekeeper is not setting setup message accordingly therefore
Gatekeeper is getting 65 error code from gateway which means bearer
capability is not set accordingly.

To run GK successfully in production environment, atleast it shud
be compatible with major cisco versions.

Is the gatekeeper sending the bearer capability or is it the endpoint which is already sending the wrong bearer capability?