Re: Terminating cost issue is solved - small question

One small question:
Can not get 'tariffdesc' information in a 'voipcalltermtariff'. Do you have
it authomatically filled?

It isn't, I'll fix it.

Other big question:
You put a terminating call information into other table.
My problem is I can not compare this termination costs information to any
other originating call in a 'voipcall' table.
One param in a 'voipcalltermtariff' is important - 'callid', but it is
nowhere else presented.
Also, to better call identifying we should have this parameter in a voipcall
table or something other more in a 'voipcalltermtariff'.
I think better way will put 'acctsessionid' (already presented in
'voipcall') instead callid.

If you look at the sources, you should see FOREIGN KEY constraints.
voipcalltermtariff.callid links directly to voipcall.id field. You can then make a simple
sql join to extract voipcall and voipcalltermtariff info together.

What you think?

Best regards,

Oleg

------------------------------------------------------- This SF.net email is sponsored by: IT Product Guide on ITManagersJournal Use IT products in your business? Tell us what you think of them. Give us Your Opinions, Get Free ThinkGeek Gift Certificates! Click to find out more http://productguide.itmanagersjournal.com/guidepromo.tmpl