Re[2]: IP based Auth with unregisterd enpoints.

Hello Zygmuntowicz,

This is not good for me, I'm going to write web interface for adding
users, so It's better to do it with radius/sql, or, patch gk to store
EPs in text file, anyway I think it is very useful to add this feature
to GK.

ZM> Note that for such simple scenario, a much better choice is to cut the IPs
ZM> on a firewall. It gives much better performance/DoS resistance.

---
Best regards,
 Vahram                            mailto:vx@xxxxxxxxxxx