Re[2]: IP based Auth with unregisterd enpoints.

Hello Freddy,

Thanks a lot for your answer, I'll happy if you can post your modified
code!

Also, can you describe the way through radius, config and what
attributes must be send and  received from/to gk.

Thank you.

--
Best regards,
 Vahram                            mailto:vx@xxxxxxxxxxx