Re: gnugk behind NAT questions

There is no GW in my IP to IP call. Its my dialer to dialer communication.
one dialer behind NAT wants to talk to second dialer behind NAT... what to
do??

Hi Rafat,

I am not sure what you mean by "dialer".  I assume it is a softphone.

The problem is traversing the NAT at the called party.

If there is only one EP behind that NAT, just forward the required ports.

If there are a few, and the EP allows you to configure different ports
for call signaling and media, you can do the same.

Otherwise, you need another GK behind that NAT.

--Stewart