ARQ Authentication after global RewriteE164

Using 2.0.8,  it looks like ARQ is sent to authentication after  DestinationInfo is changed by   RewriteE614.
I was wondering if anybody knows a way to  do the rewrite after the authentication.
I'm using Radius AAA and I would like  the original Dialed number for call rating before it is sent  to the provider gateway that expects some prefix prepended to every dialed digits. The problem  is that  dialed digits is prepended  with prefix by RewriteE164 and then sent to Radius which results in wrong rate calculation.

I welcome everybody's solution/hints.
Thanks.