Re: Radius based routing and credit control features.

Not all so simple, as it seems...
It was implemented special functions by Michal in pgsql billing for sending
attributes in access-accept messages. But there is not function which
supports sending of h323-redirect-number or h323-redirect-ip.

--
Best regards,
Igor Prokhorov

--