D-Link FXO Gateway

Hi All,

I know this is a little off the topic but I wanted to know if there is anyone using either The D-Link or Welltech FXO Gateway.

I have a 4 port unit here but it does not want to boot, it gives the following error and I can not find ot what is causing it or how to default the unit. You assistance would be great.

  Attached TCP/IP interface to cpm unit 0

Attaching interface lo0...done

Please wait while system is initializing .......... SAttached TCP/IP interface to cpm unit 0

Attaching interface lo0...done

HTTPD initialized...

cmInitialize succeed!

AC4804[0] is Error