Re: Version 22b5

Hi Sergio,

> > I managed to complie the gatekeeper, but I had to move it to
> > /usr/ports it was not able to compile elsewhere as it seems that
> > PORTPREFIX is not used in some vital areas somewhere.
> >
> > However, I not the following issues:
> >
> > 1) Despite using --with-pgsql-include-dir=/usr/local/include it was
> > unable to find the pgsql headers (which are there!)
> >
> > 2) the versions of automake and gettext requested are very old, It
> > would be better if the dsepends required "more recent than" rather
> > than a specific version.
> >
> > Subject to further testing, I believe it works - but without pgsql,
> > which was my reason for wanting to upgrade to 22b5!
>
> Ok I will try to produce a version of the sofrware in static mode...
> Will be ready by tomorrow OK????

Thanks, I look forward to trying it out, I have no problem with a static
version.

I would like to see these issues permanently resolved too, though - I
assume that there will be continued improvements.

In the long term, I am interested in sql based routing, although I do
not need it now.

regards

Andrew