Re: gnugk at linux

Rafat!
Do not fool a head to people. Your question was already discussed many times.
Only out of respect for your persistence I shall repeat universal advice
which will save a heap of time to you.
It is not necessary to be played with LD_LIBRARY_PATH and other paths. Each
time when you want to replace the version pwlib/openh323  you will have a
headache. Even more headache will be if you casually establish some different
versions of pwlib/openh323.
It is much easier to compile pwlib/openh323 in /root with optnoshared option
(or bothnoshared if you will want to have debug version of binary).
And then you must compile gnugk whit optnoshared.
Such approach will save a time to you, and you will have transferable binaries
which you can run on any linux box without installation of pwlib/openh323.