Gnugk proxy, netmeeting and bearer capability

I'v got problem with call from Netmeeting to PSTN (behind ISP
gatekeeper) through gnugk proxy. Problem is in bearer capability -
Netmeeting sends "unrestricted digital" but the only acceptable setings
are "speech" or "3,1 KHz".

I searched around the internet but I found nothing about how to set
Netmeeting to force it to change bearer capibility nor anyting about how
to rewrite this on gnugk proxy.

Does anybody know, how to get it work?

Pavel Navratil