Cisco Gateway and GK

Title: Message

Is anyone familiar on how to configure a Cisco gateway so that I can send calls from that gateway to a gnugk endpoint? The gateway registers with GK.

I am able to place calls from the EP via the gateway, but I am not familiar on the configuration of the gateway so that it is able to send incoming calls to the EP.