Complicated route problem

We have a complicated routing situation. Can anybody help us on this?
Our situation is we need to route calls to two terminators. One have a gw as interconnection. Another
have only gk available. I need to put some prepends before sending to the gk.
All the calls come from our other neighbors.

How can I do this. Our solution as below. But got some problems.

We have configuared two GKs as parent GK1 and child GK2. GK2 is acting as a gateway, and register with
gk1. gk1 routes calls of the same prefix set to gk2 and another GW.

gk2 rewrite the prefix and send to its neighbor gk. As far as long, everything is Ok. But then the problem rising,
gk2 send some calls back to gk1 without rewrite them. And it seems bounce a few times between gk1 and gk2.

How can we prevent gk2(child) sending calls back to gk1 (parent)?

Regards,

Mei Xiao