Re: GNUGK + Openphone capabilitySet problem

They reach in the same interface using different IP. Firewall is disabled for the test. I cant disable faststart on endpoint because it doesn't offer this possibility. What is the meaning of the number '6' in the line 'capability = receiveAndTransmitAudioCapability g729 6' extracted from GNUGK log?

Best regards

From: Vladimir Botka <vlado@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: looperlistas looperlistas <looperlistas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
CC: openh323gk-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re:  GNUGK + Openphone capabilitySet problem
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 18:16:35 +0200 (CEST)

Hello,
check the H245 communication. If both endpoints send H245 to gatekeeper
set H245Routed=1 in gnugk.ini. Are both endpoints on the same interface of
gnugk ? If not. Is there a firewall or nat. Check the filter setting. Some
endpoints by default request H323V2 FastConnect when initiaiting a
connection. Disable this on endpomits.

Cheers,

Vladimir