Urgently need help

Hi Folks!

First, I dont know where to look for competent persons regarding opneh323gk.
We have been running for 1.5 year more or less successfully, but now we are
stuck. Our current system cannot grew any more
because internal problems with interconnection between our gatekeepers. Any
we are not competent enough with gnugk to understand and configure it fully
out.

Situation is to complex for open up at forum here. I need to come in contact
with someone very responsible, who will recieve good salary, for helping
configuring and advice us running our gatekeepers.

Please reply to gill@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Regards //
       // Peter & Gill